By developing the metrics and processes to reliably execute your company’s pricing strategy, you’ll ensure appropriate price differentiation, set standards for consistent execution, and build the confidence in your sales reps necessary to ensure that a more profitable pricing strategy is followed.
You’ll learn to take control over:
- Measuring the actual price performance of customers, sales reps, branches, and product and service offerings
- Profiling the price sensitivity of customers, product families, SKUs, part numbers and services at the customer, market segment, and sales rep levels
- Setting pricing performance standards
- Developing pricing processes and management policies
- Training and developing incentives for sales reps
- Developing quick wins around freight recovery, credit and payment issues, and minimum order quantities